With the proliferation of DIY shows on TV, many people think they can DIY just about any job around the house. While this may be true for the simpler jobs, such as painting your home or replacing door knobs or faucet fixtures, this is almost always not true for appliance repair services. Just because appliances are easy to use doesn’t mean they are simple machines. They are usually made of components that does take a certain skill level in order to repair.
Omega Force Services has been serving the Twin Cities with the best appliance repair services for years. We are dedicated to helping you diagnose and repair all of your major appliances, including your refrigerator, washer, dryer, microwave, oven, dishwasher, and freezer. We only hire the best appliance repair service technicians who will bring you the highest quality work for an affordable price. Below, we’ll go over just a few of the reasons you need to contact a professional appliance repair company, such as Omega Force Services, for your next appliance concern. Give us a call today!
WHY YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL APPLIANCE REPAIR SERVICE
- Keeping your warranty valid. Many people do not know that when you attempt to DIY your major home appliance, such as your dishwasher, microwave oven or refrigerator (your HVAC system as well), you can be at risk of voiding the warranty should you end up not being able to fix the problem itself and you need a replacement. Appliance warranties do not cover things such as improper use, and warranty service companies rely on professionals to relay the message that there is a defect. Check your warranty policy on all your major appliances before undertaking a DIY repair. You can do this by calling the toll-free number that is on most of your appliances.
- Proper tools, equipment, and parts. Any time you embark on a DIY repair, odds are the first thing you must do is head to your local hardware store for appliance parts and tools. Sometimes, this may require multiple trips to the hardware store if you buy the wrong appliance parts or tools for the job, which, as an untrained laymen, is very easy to do. When you hire a professional appliance repair company such as Omega Force Services in the Twin Cities area, your appliance technician will show up with all the right tools to get the job done and know which replacement parts you’ll need in order to get your appliance fixed.
- Saves time. As we mentioned above, a professional appliance repair technician will have all the right tools to get your appliance repair job done. This will save time and get your appliance back up and running sooner than if you tried to DIY your appliance repair. Here at Omega Force Services in the Twin Cities, we understand that your time is precious. Many of us work long hours to provide a good living for our families. In doing so, we want to spend as much of our free time as possible with them, going and doing the things you like to do, such as playing basketball, going fishing, or seeing a movie or a play. Do you really want to spend an entire Saturday trying to figure out what’s wrong with your oven, only to discover you need a professional appliance repair technician anyway? Do yourself a favor; call us first so you can enjoy a day out with the family.
- Saves money. We just mentioned how odds are you will be spending two to three times as long repairing your appliance when you decide to do it yourself rather than call in the professionals (aka Omega Force Services) to help. But did you consider that there is a good chance that once you purchase all the parts and tools and spend your valuable time (which is worth a lot), you’ll have to pay a professional anyway, which will cost you not only time that we mentioned above, but money as well? Many people think they are saving money on DIY projects, but this is only if the project is in their wheelhouse. Odds are, you’ll have to call in the professionals anyway, so why not do that in the first place so you can be back on track with your appliance as soon as possible?
- Short-term versus long-term fix. Duct tape has to be one of the greatest inventions of humans because duct tape can fix most things, from holes in air mattresses to your clothes that unexpectedly rip. However, as good as duct tape is, you eventually have to have a permanent fix to the problem. This is the same for DIY appliance repair. When you DIY appliance repair, odds are you are merely temporarily fixing the problem — using duct tape if you will — instead of using a viable, long-term solution. For example, you may be able to get your dryer to dry properly for a few loads, but if the underlying issue is not fixed, you’ll be facing the same problem again in no time. Call in a professional appliance repair technician instead who can repair your appliance correctly and fully the first time around, eliminating any future headaches when your appliance breaks after a DIY repair job. Furthermore, most appliance repair companies, including Omega Force Services in the Twin Cities, warranty their work, meaning if the appliance problem is not fixed the first time, the appliance repair company will come back out for free to further fix the problem.
- Safety. Most appliances run off electricity and have components that break due to electrical issues. When fixing an appliance, safety is definitely a concern as the risk of electrical shock or a fire is real. If you do attempt to DIY an appliance repair, make sure your power it turned off to the appliance first before doing anything. However, if you have any doubt about fixing your appliance due to concerns about safety, it’s best to call in a certified appliance repair technician who has been trained in the electrical hazards and components of your appliance and can repair it safely with no damage to you or your home.
- Expertise. When you hire a professional appliance repair technician, you’re hiring more than just the technician’s hands — you’re hiring their minds as well. Oftentimes, a certified appliance repair technician, such as those employed at Omega Force Services, can diagnose and repair an appliance problem within minutes of looking at your machine because of their knowledge, expertise, and experience of fixing appliances. Experts put in countless hours on their chosen field, which is why you rely on them to get the job done.
THE OMEGA FORCE SERVICE DIFFERENCE
Omega Force Services in Twin Cities is passionate about appliance repair. From your refrigerator and microwave to your washer and dryer, our mission is to fix your appliance as quickly and as efficiently as possible, causing as little inconvenience in your day as is necessary so you can get back to your daily tasks. We hire only the best appliance repair technicians in order to achieve these stated goals. We put customer experience first always and welcome feedback on the job we are doing. Call in a professional appliance repair company for all of your appliance repair needs. Contact us today!