Before you call
Cooktops are amazing. It’s a cooking surface, without the oven. It’s a magical space-saving, stir-fry sizzling, egg-scrambling space-age food factory. Until it stops working. When things go wrong with your cooktop, ain’t nobody happy. In our experience, when there’s a problem, it’s usually with the components powering either the burners or that fancy downdraft fan. Our thorough appliance repair experience can help. The trained technicians at Omega Force Appliance Repair can get your whizz-bang cooktop sizzling again in no time. We’re fast, we’re good, we’re honest and fair with our pricing and we’re respectful of your home and your time. In fact, we’re all about saving your day, or at least your cooktop. That’s why we’re called the Service Heros. If your cooktop is on the fritz, call us today.
COOKTOP REPAIR TIPS
- Make sure the gas valve behind the unit and the gas valve by the furnace are turned on.
- Unplug the unit for 2 minutes and plug it back in to reboot any circuit boards.
- Clean the burners if they won’t ignite correctly.
- Turn the breaker off, and then back on, to verify it’s not tripped.
- Record any error codes you see.
Scheduling your cooktop repair service
- When scheduling an appliance repair call you can pick your desired time slot: either 8AM-12PM or 12PM-4PM.
- We will call you the day of your appointment between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM to narrow down our arrival to a 2 hour window. We’re happy to call on the way so you can meet us.