Minneapolis Dryer Repair
Before you call
Some people like to hang their clothes on a line to dry outside in the fresh air. That’s nice. But most days in Minnesota, it’s either too humid to dry anything, or it’s so bloomin’ cold your boxers turn to cardboard. If your dryer is making you wear soggy bottoms, please call us for appliance repair.
But BEFORE you call, we suggest you check a few things, just in case. Who knows, maybe you can fix it yourself (hey, you’re a hero!) and we can save you the time and cost of an appliance service call. Here are a few common things to look for:
DRYER REPAIR TIPS
- Check the dryer vent to make sure it’s clear.
- Record any error codes you see.
- Turn the breaker off, and then back on, to verify it’s not tripped.
- Unplug the unit for 2 minutes and plug it back in to reboot any circuit boards.
- Make sure the unit is plugged in — plug a lamp into the outlet to verify it has power.
- If you have a gas dryer, make sure the gas is turned on behind the dryer, and on the supply line (usually by the furnace).
- Run the dryer empty to verify if it is heating.
- Make sure it is not on the air fluff setting.
Scheduling your dryer repair service
- When scheduling an appliance repair call you can pick your desired time slot: either 8AM-12PM or 12PM-4PM.
- We will call you the day of your appointment between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM to narrow down our arrival to a 2 hour window. We’re happy to call on the way so you can meet us.