Minneapolis Microwave Repair
Microwaves are a modern marvel that we have all come to rely on and when the microwave ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy. How else are you going to soften the ice cream? Or warm up that day-old coffee cup you found? Or blow up that marshmallow? So if your microwave is on the fritz, give us a call. We know this is serious.
Before you call
We understand how precious our customer’s time and money is, so BEFORE you call for an appliance repair, we suggest you check a few things, just in case. Who knows, maybe you can fix it yourself (hey, you’re a hero!) and we can save you the time and cost of a service call. Here are a few common things to look for:
MICROWAVE REPAIR TIPS
- Make sure the unit is plugged in — plug a lamp into the outlet to verify the outlet is getting power.
- Unplug the unit for 2 minutes and plug it back in to reboot any circuit boards.
- Record any error codes you see.
- Make sure grease filters are clean and not causing the unit to overheat.
Scheduling your microwave repair service
- When scheduling an appliance repair service call you can pick your desired time slot: either 8AM-12PM or 12PM-4PM.
- We will call you the day of your appointment between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM to narrow down our arrival to a 2 hour window. We’re happy to call on the way so you can meet us.