Before you call
If you love baking and cooking (and we know you do), you really, really love your oven. It’s the centerpiece of your kitchen, and the source of all kinds of baked and roasted goodness. To keep your oven running at peak performance, contact the professionals at Omega Force Appliance Repair when you’re in need of oven repairs. With decades of combined experience, our integrity-driven Service Hero team has the fully-baked know-how to resolve almost any issue with your oven. If you live in the Twin Cities and are having trouble with your oven, give us a call, and we’ll get there in a flash. Just save us a cookie.
OVEN REPAIR TIPS
- Make sure the gas valve behind the unit and the gas valve by the furnace are turned on.
- Unplug the unit for 2 minutes and plug it back in to reboot any circuit boards.
- Don’t run cleaning cycles before big cooking events, they cause problems (the cleaning, not the event — well, those too).
- Turn the breaker off, and then back on, to verify it’s not tripped.
- Record any error codes you see.
Scheduling your oven repair service
- When scheduling an appliance repair call you can pick your desired time slot: either 8AM-12PM or 12PM-4PM.
- We will call you the day of your appointment between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM to narrow down our arrival to a 2 hour window. We’re happy to call on the way so you can meet us.