Minneapolis Refrigerator Repair & Freezer Repair
Before you call
If your fridge or freezer just crashed, there’s no time for messin’ around. Give us a call and we’ll be there in a flash to restore (frozen) peas and order to your world!
But BEFORE you call for a refrigerator and freezer repair, we suggest you check a few things, just in case. Who knows, maybe you can fix it yourself (hey, you’re a hero!) and we can save you the time and cost of a service call. Here are a few common things to look for:
REFRIGERATOR & FREEZER REPAIR TIPS
- Make sure the unit is plugged in — plug a lamp into the outlet to verify it has power.
- Make sure the water connection to the fridge is turned on if you have an ice maker.
- If the exterior of the fridge is hot, clean the coils behind the unit and under the unit.
- If the water coming from the water dispenser is slow, change the filter before calling for refrigerator repair service.
- Unplug the unit for 2 minutes and plug it back in to reboot any circuit boards.
- If you aren’t using the ice maker, make sure it is turned off.
- Record any error codes you see.
- Newer fridges need to be in an area warmer than 40 degrees to work properly.
Scheduling your refrigerator or freezer repair service
- When scheduling an appliance repair service call you can pick your desired time slot: either 8AM-12PM or 12PM-4PM.
- We will call you the day of your appointment between 7:00 AM and 9:00 AM to narrow down our arrival to a 2 hour window. We’re happy to call on the way so you can meet us.